BlackJesus

Game keeps crashing

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I've read a lot of topics about that earlier but I couldn't find an answer which would solve the bug I constantly encounter. 

So my problem here is that the game keeps crashing. First of all it freezes and then it crashes. If any of you could help me that would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Black Jesus.

Edited by BlackJesus

Razer Synapse and Razer Cortex should be updated to the latest version to avoid crashing issues..

If the problem persists, please upload your log file using paste-bin or dropbox and share the links in the reply

You can find how to in the below post

Hmm..... 
Is your 4790K OC'ed? If so, default it and see if it fixes the problem.

Are there any other prompts that show up other than UE4 Crash report?

All I can find related to this issue is related to Razer Synapse at this time. Try to disable them and see if that fixes the problem

and ofc all of your windows and gpu should be up to date

Ok thanks and do you know if they're working to patch that bug cause we cant use our razer products like our mice and headsets if we disable razer synapse or cortex, 

That is not a bug that crashing your client. The older versions of the programs are meant to crash your game due to complications involving GDPR. The latest version should be able to correct the problem. Try to see if you are missing any of updates to any programs related to Razor Products. 
Then update your windows and verify the game file thru steam.