SgtRoss

Open Community Manager position for OWI

We're looking to expand our Community team as our company grows!

Are you passionate about gaming and have experience bringing people together and connecting communities to the people who make them? Then we might be looking for you, future Community Manager. Take a look and apply if you think you have what it takes.

Job Description

And nope, I'm not going anywhere. =D

Good afternoon.

I would like to apply for this position. I’ve worked with Level Gaming on their PR team for quite some time now. I do believe that i fill all the requirements and I would be ecstatic to work for the developers that made the game that got me so involved with the community that helped me spread my wings in working on my dream job of working PR for a game company. I have a huge drive for squad and am very well versed around the internal communities of Squad.

As stated in the link provided...

Only  applicants  who  meet  the  above  qualifications  will  be  contacted.  Please  forward  your  cover letter,  resume,  and  a  technical  portfolio  (if  appropriate)  to [email protected]  with  the subject  line  “Community  Manager  Position”.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Jevski said:

Only  applicants  who  meet  the  above  qualifications  will  be  contacted.  Please  forward  your  cover letter,  resume,  and  a  technical  portfolio  (if  appropriate)  to [email protected]  with  the subject  line  “Community  Manager  Position”.

Shh, being able to read and follow simple instructions in the job description is the first and easiest way to "cull the herd" ;) :P

Edit: In an otherwise professional looking document, this kind of thing really bugs me for some reason - 

Job  Duties:

● Responsible  for  daily  interaction  with  the  players  and  community  thru  various  social media  platforms,  such  as  Discord,  Twitter,  Facebook,  Forums,  etc. 

Edited by Psyrus

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Psyrus said:

Shh, being able to read and follow simple instructions in the job description is the first and easiest way to "cull the herd" ;) :P

Edit: In an otherwise professional looking document, this kind of thing really bugs me for some reason - 

Just both of you boys have a poor understanding about this job. Nevermind. You do not suit us, lol)) 

7 hours ago, Jevski said:

As stated in the link provided...

Edited by passhelp1

skills

● Love of video  games.  (Preferably  a  strong  leaning  towards  FPS’s) 

Didn't know it's a skill. lol Have to tell the missus. 

14 hours ago, Gatzby said:

And nope, I'm not going anywhere. =D

I think they’re telling you that you’re sacked!!! I think it’s because of your s**t beard 

Sounds like an interesting job, and someone answering facebook comments would be good!! I did try to answer them all but not done it for a few months, it’s the same old questions like is this on consoles, I’m having problems to load squad after an update, I’ve got a 20 year old AMD super computer can I run it? This is the same as insurgency! 

Remember your not allowed to use Shotguns as a solution :)

On 10/5/2018 at 6:04 AM, Smee said:

Remember your not allowed to use Shotguns as a solution :)

Unless it's range day! Stress relief with a proper backstop. ;)