Sign in to follow this  
L0cation

armored technical armor bug .

Hi guys ! so there is one bug that i would like to reprort , the armored technical is much weaker to 30mm shot than the regular one ( like it dies 3 times faster than the naked one when shot with 30mm cannons ) . 

i assume that it shouldn't be like this , and the armored techi should be able to absorb more shots before going down compared to the regular one . 

last time i've disccused about this bug , someone replied to me by saying : " the bug is only present in the test range map , and the vehicle armor and health vaules of vehicles are incorrect in that map" .

there was'nt a way i could test it on a live server so i just belived it might be true .

but notice that in the last video from Karmakut : 

he took out the techi with just 3-4 shots ( the same way it is on the test range offline map ) , ofcoures i am aware of the fact that maybe the techi was already low on health , but this seems to coincidental to me . 

so please if someone can test it and support my claim incase i am right , and help the devs know of the bug . 

THANKS . 

Edited by L0cation

The techi is not that armored as you may think.

Basiclly the armor is just there to protect it against small arms fire tot against 30mm guns and rockets.

17 minutes ago, Bahrein said:

The techi is not that armored as you may think.

Basiclly the armor is just there to protect it against small arms fire tot against 30mm guns and rockets.

Makes alot of sense ... but notice that the regular one take ALOT more shots to take out .

if you wanna say that 30mm is to powerful that the armor doesn't make alot of difference .... should the armored one and the regular one blow up after the same amout of shots ? ( currently the regular one is much stronger agasint 30mm ) .

3 hours ago, L0cation said:

Makes alot of sense ... but notice that the regular one take ALOT more shots to take out .

if you wanna say that 30mm is to powerful that the armor doesn't make alot of difference .... should the armored one and the regular one blow up after the same amout of shots ? ( currently the regular one is much stronger agasint 30mm ) .

Yeah you are right on that part.