VIRK

Smoke EFFECTS need IMPROVEMENT

Hello there, I wont to  start by saying that u guys have done a great job with the game and still are, but at the same time, where u have put so much effort in the development of the game, It really is amazing that  the effects for smoke grenades  carried by the inf men are just not what or how smoke works. Now if u through smoke, smoke comes out of the grande canister and kind of sticks to it at the both ends, without the proper effect of what a real smoke does. It actually spreads out in the surrounding rather than whats its doing now!  Now if u even through 8 grenades , the effects is not that of when one or two grande smokes are employed. And because the smoke does not dispense as it should be the other side sees u and kills u in a flash. Smoke for mortars is awesome, I'm hoping this will be resolved,

Thanks and keep the good work up.

Regards

Capt Virk.

Thanks for your feedback! I suspect we're going to keep tweaking smoke to get it right, especially with the addition of engine smoke on tanks. Posts like yours help us nudge in the right direction.

I also think the smoke could be better, has anyone noticed how quickly the smoke grenade moves? it's like the weather is all windy and always moving in the same direction

they also go through walls a little (and other effects too)

I just dont want this to take devs time away from bigger things like fixing bugs or overhauling a major system ( like flight or medical). I agree 100% with this.

Agreed it could use some tweaks. The strange crazy fast smoke that goes in every direction is hopefully  fixed. This happens in A11 sometimes when  a smoke grenade lands into a tight corner