madmax9021

I paid for Founder and I'm still a Grunt

"Grunt" is your forum posting level. It has nothing to do with your status as a backer.

Backer badges are not currently functional on the forum.

Edited by Grey

On 9/19/2018 at 4:37 AM, Grey said:

"Grunt" is your forum posting level. It has nothing to do with your status as a backer.

Backer badges are not currently functional on the forum.

I wonder if we're getting them anytime lol

On 29.4.2019 at 10:43 PM, WVNDERWAFFE said:

I wonder if we're getting them anytime lol

The backer banner worked back in 2016 or 2017 for a short time until the forum got patched and broke it all again ... xD

4 hours ago, Phoenixstorm said:

The backer banner worked back in 2016 or 2017 for a short time until the forum got patched and broke it all again ... xD

Yeah I remember this. This was the last time I have seen this here too and I wonder why they can't fix it. This is not a huge deal to do, I think they just focus on other stuff lol

On 5/6/2019 at 12:46 PM, WVNDERWAFFE said:

Yeah I remember this. This was the last time I have seen this here too and I wonder why they can't fix it. This is not a huge deal to do, I think they just focus on other stuff lol

Yeah, this is partially it -- it's a lower priority item with the game development still in full swing. We do have more staff on hand to assist with web stuff now (hence the redesign), but the forum software is a bit dated and filled with our custom hacks over years and years. As a result, it's kind of difficult to update in... hmm... expected ways. We're going to continue pushing for updates though.