rkkk

Weapons precision nerf

i was thinking if the weapons recive a nerf in precision like in PR, the player need a "time" to start shot. in squad  it's very easy to destroy a vehicle or kill someone, I think that all this "accuracy" takes some of the goal of the game and leaves it very easy and individual, leading to the disuse of the vehicles and taking away that fear of finding someone with a .50 ,m249,pkm, or a vehicle

it's my opinion :D

This has been discussed several times before and isn't going to happen.

The greatest advantage Squad has over PR is the feel of the gunplay and adding this sort of thing would remove that.

I would rather the ability to aim and get on target be left up to the individual. The game doesn't need some random deviation/delay/nerf. 

Yeah as much as i love PR i do like my bullets to at least go into the direction i aim at.

Edited by Guan_Yu007

That is the one thing that always annoyed me about pr, i like the gunplay as it is

In my opinion all weapons should be as accurate as possible. like 1 to 3 bullets and your dead depending on armor.

This isn't COD.

Edited by Nubski

1 hit kills on vehicles is boring gameplay for the vehicle and for the guy holding the rockets. The rest is fine.

i mean

1-rifle precision nerf at distances like 300m. (or another distance, or do something with staminia bar and shot, like when your staminia is low you can't shot right, i don't know kk)

2-nerf rockets precisions ,not fragmentation rockets, at close quarters.

3-a increase in bloom to suppress fires. (i think they will do this)

4-a players localization with roles at compass only for the squad leaders compass. (to facilitate the administration of the squad, especially when there are random players in the squad)

So guys, what do you think? :D