Jump to content
Dogtag19

Game hard crashes with no errors after unspecified amount of time.

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

So i have a pretty hefty PC. not problem running the game, and previously had no issues either. 

 

Recently (coming back to play this game a bit after a little time away from it) its started to CTD without any errors or prior warning. I opened up a ticket with support and the only things asked of me is if i have Razer synapse installed, which yes i do, as i need this for me KB and Mouse to function correctly. I have completely re installed Razer synapse, and have the latest version (i believe, and i did anyway)

 

Does anyone else have an issue like this? is anyone else experiencing problems with Razer synapse for this game?

 

Id love to play the game a lot more, its fantastic, but im struggling atm.

 

Thanks

Edited by Dogtag19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dogtag19 I run Razer Synapse without issue. I did however, run into a problem a while back and had to uninstall the surround sound addon feature. I can't recall what issue I was having, but removing/uninstalling that portion of the software solved the problem. 

 

I still run synapse today for my mouse no crashes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PROTOCOL said:

@Dogtag19 I run Razer Synapse without issue. I did however, run into a problem a while back and had to uninstall the surround sound addon feature. I can't recall what issue I was having, but removing/uninstalling that portion of the software solved the problem. 

 

I still run synapse today for my mouse no crashes. 

Hi Mate,

 

Cheers for the input. So im running razer synapse 3 for my Keyboard and mouse, and i have the older synapse i believe for my razer man o war. 

 

Last night i tried disabling all of my razer processes related to synapse, and the game crashed again, but this time i got a UE4 crash report. 

 

Thoughts?

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dogtag19 

 

I'd make sure the software is up to date.

 

Second, I would check installed applications and make sure the razer surround sound addon isn't installed (if SS is installed, uninstall that part only). Outside of that, I don't have any experience re: synapse issues. Hope you find a solution. 

 

Good Luck, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018. 9. 12. at 4:38 AM, Dogtag19 said:

if i have Razer synapse installed, which yes i do, as i need this for me KB and Mouse to function correctly. I have completely re installed Razer synapse, and have the latest version (i believe, and i did anyway)

The older versions of RS were meant to crash clients' game due to something to with GDPR ; Latest version should be valid Same goes for Razer Cortex 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

The older versions of RS were meant to crash clients' game due to something to with GDPR ; Latest version should be valid Same goes for Razer Cortex 

 

Hi,

 

Thanks for the explanation. So i only use synapse 2.whatever for my razer man o war. So i shouldn't need to stop my synapse services for my M&KB correct?

 

I did stop all of my synapse processes the other night, but since then, i have crashed twice slightly differently, where i will get a major lag spike (in performance and FPS) and then it will crash shortly after. one of the two time i got a UE4 engine crash notification.

 

Oddly, i am using my man o war (with synapse 2.whatever) on many other games, both online and off. and none of them seem to be effected aside from squad? 

 

Its really weird. any ideas?

 

Thanks

Edited by Dogtag19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Please provide your log file using pastebin or attachment, also provide any other information you may think to help me look into your problems using above link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×