Sign in to follow this  
virusman

Re-Master Loading Screen

i enjoy play this game from time to....... time and something that i noticed . loading screen with the keyboards layout ...is a little bit outdates ... and looks....little bit "old" .

So my question if i will redesign it and i will just make it look a little bit more .... 2018 ... would it be considerate to put in use ...or just waste of my time...

of course i will do it for free

Guys come on is it possible that this is such an issue for you.I mean it should be updated yes but its not that huge of a deal.

Once the MOD 2 comes out maybe be able to alter it with out a massive DL. :)

20 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

I like the load screen. It's practical, simple and useful because it helps out new players.

i know its  ok ..... i talking about to remaster the correct loading screen with keyboard layout .... but just to match same design lang as the game have right now .

Edited by virusman

On 8/31/2018 at 10:49 PM, Zylfrax791 said:

I like the load screen. It's practical, simple and useful because it helps out new players.

It dose not help especially when you need to exsplane to people half an hour why thy are defending a flag that dose not need defending or attacking the flag that dose not need attacking.Just becouse here are no exsplanation about the shield marker maninng on the flag and the attack symbol on the flag thy need to put this in the explaining as well.

generous of you to offer @virusman

I expect the UI team has plans and will be able to knock it out pretty fast when they get the time. Really it should have active content which matches your settings but this is also pretty low priority.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:30 PM, Bahrein said:

It dose not help especially when you need to exsplane to people half an hour why thy are defending a flag that dose not need defending or attacking the flag that dose not need attacking.Just becouse here are no exsplanation about the shield marker maninng on the flag and the attack symbol on the flag thy need to put this in the explaining as well.

i love the new players . 

they are so clueless and helpless . they follow you like baby  ducks and shovel what ever garbage you ask them to shovel and believe in you no matter what 

i hate to play with "veterans" & "tactipro" players because if you do something that is not mainstream and you try to do something different (atack plan , hipster fob place , opinion) they start bitching and complaining and judge you . jesus

They should do some kind of Photoshop contest and have people make it look a bit more snazzy...and put whoever wins in the credits..it would be kinda cool for the community to get involved..

Don't change anything just the color scheme and smooth it out to match the rest of the menus

On 9/4/2018 at 5:23 AM, suds said:

I expect the UI team has plans and will be able to knock it out pretty fast when they get the time. Really it should have active content which matches your settings but this is also pretty low priority.

Yep, pretty much the case. We know it needs updated (alongside infographics for vehicles, etc, especially with tanks coming), but those folks are shoulder-deep in the UI update. It's not ideal, but it's not breaking the game right now. We're expecting to spruce up a lot of that sort of thing as we get closer to 1.0.