Dell Inspiron 7567 Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 15.6 Inch FHD, 1TB+128GB, 16GB, 4GB VGA - GTX1050, Eng-Ara Keyboard, DOS, Black / NewVisionTechnology  

Hey guys, does anyone have that laptop ? i want to know how many fps should i have on that laptop in squad in different graphic settings ?

i need a reference to compare and know if mine is working well or not. 

Thank youu :)

I think that notebook should run Squad fairly decent in Full HD with medium details. On higher settings that card will be the bottleneck.

i7 4790 - 12gb ddr3 - MSI GTX 1050  Ti GT OC here. Take it from me, you don't want to play on a 1050ti. I play on 1080p, ervything on low and get between 45-80fps. Game looks horrible, but i'm just glad to be playing on my potato.

Posted (edited)

I used to have maxium 60 fps on epic using 1050ti but now i am hardly having 30-40 unstable that drops to 20 or lower on low-medium settings :( i dont know what happened

Edited by cnc3000

12 hours ago, cnc3000 said:

I used to have maxium 60 fps on epic using 1050ti but now i am hardly having 30-40 unstable that drops to 20 or lower on low-medium settings :( i dont know what happened

When did you last play squad? V9? During that time i also played on high at 60fps+.

Yeah  on v9 i had that but after that v10 i think , i dropped to 30-40 low /medium which was okay for me but last week after 2 days playing with good fps, i suddenly started to drop to 20 in some moments and if it reaches 30-40 ..its not stable at all , u still feel its laggy due to the fast jumps in the fps . and manytimes when i open the game , i feel a very very slight lagg in the mouse cursor at the main menu, its almost unoticable but when that happens, i know that when i enter a game i will have alot of lagg under 20-25 fps which can sometimes freeze and reach 1-5 fps which is unplayable .