KronaSamu

Random Squad crashes

Ill, be playing a game and just randomly the game will immediately close to desktop. this seems to sometimes happen instantly or sometimes after an hour or two of game play, it happens on different maps server game modes and teams.

Here is the crash logs:

https://pastebin.com/hXh0FCCp

Yep man same problem here. I just got back into playing squad as well. After about 15-30 minutes gameplay, the game will randomly crash to my desktop with no error messages. Im seriously pissed off as i have tried everything as well. I just put in a support ticket to Offworld and hopefully they can fix my issue. Regardless there appears to be some very big stability problems with this game period. I have tried all the suggestions online to try to fix it and nothing works.

@KronaSamu

Do you have any Razor Related Software? Like Synapse or Cortex? - If so, disable em (or update it to the latest version)

Also, if you are OCing your Rig - default it and see if the problem persists. 

6 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

@KronaSamu

Do you have any Razor Related Software? Like Synapse or Cortex? - If so, disable em (or update it to the latest version)

FYI if you disable Synapse in some cases you can't actually use the device. I use Synapse for my Razer Tartarus keypad that I play Squad with, with Synapse disabled I cannot access my Squad profile and keybinds. 

18 minutes ago, RipGroove said:

FYI if you disable Synapse in some cases you can't actually use the device. I use Synapse for my Razer Tartarus keypad that I play Squad with, with Synapse disabled I cannot access my Squad profile and keybinds. 

In that case, you need to update it to the latest version ; previous version was meant to crash the game due to something with GDPR.

The latest version should be fine

2 minutes ago, samwiseOrigin said:

In that case, you need to update it to the latest version ; previous version was meant to crash the game due to something with GDPR.

The latest version should be fine

I have the latest Synapse version I believe (3.3.331.41818) and if I have it turned off then my Tartarus keypad just stays on it's pre set default profile.

I generally don't get Squad crashes anyway so not really a problem for me, just pointing out that for at least that if was to disable Synapse that I wouldn't be able to play Squad anyway.

Edited by RipGroove

19 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

I have the most recent release of the Razer synapse. unfortunately I need to use it for my mouse to work. I might try and join a server afk without a mouse and razer to see if that fixes the issue. I'll keep you guys updated

Same here.. The thing is, that the game crashes some days, even strait "vanilla" no background apps at all, cache deleted and everything... And then some other days it can run with everything tweaked..

There is no pattern what so ever, and its getting to a point, where you grow gray hair out off your nose omfg....

if someone can solve a problem that show no pattern of why the problem exist, they must  be like IQ of asshooole mutch..

Just a kind reminder for all people leaving comments of the same issue ; I can help each one but please make a separate topic for each one so that I don't get confused in the future 

Also DISABLE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM