Oakley_

game keeps crashing

So i bought this game back in 2016 finally got a good computer but i guess not. The game never used to crash i would be able to play but today for some reason every time i try to load into the game it crashes. sometimes ill be in a game and then the game crashes or ill be loading into the game and it crashes. Here are my specs

Cpu- Ryzen 7 1700

Gpu- Gtx 1060 3gb

Ram- 8gb DDR4

if you need any more info i would love to answer i just want to play squad.

Yep man same problem here. I just got back into playing squad as well. After about 15-30 minutes gameplay, the game will randomly crash to my desktop with no error messages. Im seriously pissed off as i have tried everything as well. I just put in a support ticket to Offworld and hopefully they can fix my issue. Regardless there appears to be some very big stability problems with this game period. I have tried all the suggestions online to try to fix it and nothing works.

If you are using an older versions of  Razer Synapse or Cortex ; please update it to the latest.

If the problem persists, disable your Anti Virus program. 
Finally, if the problem is not fixed after all, please upload your Squad.log file located in under 

Spoiler

The default save location for squad log files is %LOCALAPPDATA%\Squad\Saved\Logs