Sign in to follow this  
smegma

Weapon Variation

I feel like just about any given time I am playing this game I am either using an AK 74 or an M4, yet there are plenty of guns in this game that get almost no limelight. For example, the G3's, the AMD-65, AK 74U, even just the AKS (AK with folding stock).

ALSO, please, for the Insurgent (or Militia? Can't remember), PLEASE don't make them have SKS's. LAT often feel useless enough, the SKS is jsut another reason not to pick that class. 

Agree about the Ins LAT with SKS. That sould be removed. I would change the Ins optic rifleman to have the G3 instead of another AK. People always pick the optic kits so it would be a quick way to get people to use other weapons.

LAT used to have the AKS-74U, if I recall correctly.

Just give him that gun again.

30 minutes ago, MultiSquid said:

But... but... I like SKS.

OMG your avatars and comments fit together so well, this is glorious xD

I also like the SKS

I've grown to like the SKS as well. But gimme more chances at a G3 please, I love playing with that thing

Posted (edited)

With the new UI coming up why not just give more options to each class? The militia LAT, for example, could choose from the SKS, AKS-74U, and maybe one other gun. I don’t see why particular classes for the irregular factions shouldn’t able to choose. I think this way players would also be willing to switch to another class when the SL asks them too becuse they could at least choose their rifle.

Edited by fatalsushi

3 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

With the new UI coming up why not just give more options to each class? The militia LAT, for example, could choose from the SKS, AKS-74U, and maybe one other gun. I don’t see why particular classes for the irregular factions shouldn’t able to choose. I think this way players would also be willing to switch to another class when the SL asks them too becuse they could at least choose their rifle.

I'm hoping that's what happens with the new UI.

The strength of playing irregular forces is variety and it would be ideal to give every kit at least two choices in weapon in my opinion. However, I do think the game should retain the amount limitations we have now with the rifleman variations.

41 minutes ago, Stom said:

I'm hoping that's what happens with the new UI.

The strength of playing irregular forces is variety and it would be ideal to give every kit at least two choices in weapon in my opinion. However, I do think the game should retain the amount limitations we have now with the rifleman variations.

Sounds good to me considering that the rifleman is supposed to represent a typical/common loadout (I think).

give the SKS to the HAT and give the AKS-74U to LAT. HAT is the most important and best class for ins/mil. LAT is still important but isn't that srong and should still be good to fight against enemy inf.

Im still crying about my missing frag as Scout. 

(not to mention my missing smoke)

I love being able to place multiple Booms(2ied vbied are amazing), but maybe spawning with 2 AT mines or ieds would counter my fragless state.

As long as y'all dont take my sandals next. (or atleast leave me with 1)

I also love the new Mag size for Raider, but I think they should have atleast 4 frags. 6-8 would be ideal to me.

IRL they fill every pocket and their check-sacs with frags. I usually go rifleman over raider since I know my primary would be limited in range.