goodstuff100

Squad - License expired

Hi, 

I have an issue with Squad. I have purchased Squad via steam a few years ago, I put in around 97 minutes of gameplay. I havent played the game for months and I just came back to Squad in order to start playing it again, however Ive realised that on steam it states that the license for squad has expired. I'm not quite sure why that is the case, ive tried updating the steam client but I still fall with the same issue. Could anyone please help me out, I don't wish to pay another 30£ for the game after Ive already done so  before.

Thank you

On 8/23/2018 at 10:11 PM, goodstuff100 said:

Hi, 

I have an issue with Squad. I have purchased Squad via steam a few years ago, I put in around 97 minutes of gameplay. I havent played the game for months and I just came back to Squad in order to start playing it again, however Ive realised that on steam it states that the license for squad has expired. I'm not quite sure why that is the case, ive tried updating the steam client but I still fall with the same issue. Could anyone please help me out, I don't wish to pay another 30£ for the game after Ive already done so  before.

Thank you

Surely a Dev should have been here to help this guy out by now? I had something similar with ARMA3 a while back, I emailed teh Devs and they sorted it out right way.

Edited by RipGroove