PFC Gibson [29th ID]

[29th ID] 29th Infantry Division -- NA/EU

29th Infantry Division

The 29th Infantry Division is a multi-game realism unit that has been around for over 13 years. Our Company in Squad is running around 100 members and growing. We use a realistic military structure, broken into Companies, Platoons, and Squads.

While we do our best to simulate a realistic military experience, we are still a down to earth group that enjoy playing any sort of game imaginable together.

What do we do?

We have one life realism events most nights of the week. Upon graduating from BCT you will be assigned to a squad and have two mandatory drills a week. Those drills are a smaller squad drill and a much larger platoon drill. We also have a non-mandatory company drill every Sunday night and many drills that you can attend if you are looking for more action.

How do I join?

To join the 29th Infantry Division you must first fill out an enlistment at http://www.29th.org/enlist/. Once your enlistment is accepted you will be assigned to a training platoon and go through Basic Combat Training. This is a chance for you to learn about our rank structure, how we do events, and much more. This course runs for 5 days and will last about an hour each day.

For more information add Gibson [29th ID] on steam and ask me any questions you have.

See you on the battlefield!

Cpl. Gibson

Easy Company, 29th Infantry Division

On 20.8.2018 at 3:50 AM, PFC Gibson [29th ID] said:

29th Infantry Division

The 29th Infantry Division is a multi-game realism unit that has been around for over 13 years. Our Company in Squad is running around 100 members and growing. We use a realistic military structure, broken into Companies, Platoons, and Squads.

While we do our best to simulate a realistic military experience, we are still a down to earth group that enjoy playing any sort of game imaginable together.

What do we do?

We have one life realism events most nights of the week. Upon graduating from BCT you will be assigned to a squad and have two mandatory drills a week. Those drills are a smaller squad drill and a much larger platoon drill. We also have a non-mandatory company drill every Sunday night and many drills that you can attend if you are looking for more action.

How do I join?

To join the 29th Infantry Division you must first fill out an enlistment at http://www.29th.org/enlist/. Once your enlistment is accepted you will be assigned to a training platoon and go through Basic Combat Training. This is a chance for you to learn about our rank structure, how we do events, and much more. This course runs for 5 days and will last about an hour each day.

For more information add Gibson [29th ID] on steam and ask me any questions you have.

See you on the battlefield!

Cpl. Gibson

Easy Company, 29th Infantry Division

Hey Tom here, i just wanted to ask in which Game you currently need reinforcements the most because im not sure if i should buy Arma or Squad and can only afford one at the moment. Thanks for any answer.

Hello ,Tom here.

I just wanted to ask in wich Game you currently need some reinforcement the most ,Arma or Squad.

Thanks for any answers