Font

What would you like to see in Squad

I honestly would like for not everyone to be able to create a squad and be a SL but reach a certain amount of time spent playing the game to at least filter out newbie players who create squads and then ruin the gameplay for others.

3 hours ago, Friesen said:

I honestly would like for not everyone to be able to create a squad and be a SL but reach a certain amount of time spent playing the game to at least filter out newbie players who create squads and then ruin the gameplay for others.

This, please. 

This feature was implemented in RO2 Vietnam, where you could not take a important role if you don't have enough xp in the game.

5 hours ago, Friesen said:

This was discussed at length in multiple threads, as far as I can remember the devs don't want to prohibit newer players from creating squads in order to keep the game more accessible, in the spirit of "easy to pick up, hard to master".

From my personal experience the hours spent in game have very little to do with how good SLs are at their job, I know I have a long way to go with upwards of 1000 hours played and I've met people who had the fraction of my hours and did much better. I believe being a good SL has much more to do with personality traits such as patience or assertiveness.

I'm not trying to start a discusion here, just to relay what I remember from older threads. To keep it rolling: I'd like to see some kind of advanced medical system that is a little bit more engaging than holding LMB until the guy is fine.

A few usable civilian vehicles, cars, buses, bikes, etc.

Also a few civilians walking and running around, and if a squad kills a civilian then they should loose a respawn (or something else). 

If some civilians were around some of the buildings then the use of mortars would require a bit more strategy.

The ability to open/close windows and doors.

More objects around the buildings and streets such as chairs, tables, etc.

Definitely more color here and there ... especially in the Sumari maps for example.

Beige, brown, tan ... beige brown tab ... after a while playing my eyes start to bleed.

Keep up the great work! Squad is awesome!