Sign in to follow this  
Disco

Project Reality 1.5.5.

4 hours ago, wingman9 said:

If PR could magically implement deviation instead of sway, I would happily return...

PR literally has deviation instead of sway. I'm confused.

Edited by Aleon

On 2018/8/10 at 10:58 PM, wingman9 said:

If PR could magically implement deviation instead of sway, I would happily return...

If PR could magically rewrite the game engine with its crappy net code and hit detection I would return :P

If PR could simply be ported to a better engine i'd gladly play it again. But tbh Squad really isn't that far off from PR as people say it is. Most matches in Squad go about as well as they did when PR became stand-alone.

5 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

If PR could simply be ported to a better engine i'd gladly play it again. But tbh Squad really isn't that far off from PR as people say it is. Most matches in Squad go about as well as they did when PR became stand-alone.

Nah, i believe PR is still miles ahead of Squad.

The fire fights alone are far superior; kit selection, ammo preservation, tactics like suppression and flaking gives you long and satisfying engagements.
In Squad just 2 good shooter guys with scope can wipe your squad.

Squad as tactical shooter, still has an average tendency towards the shooter element rather that the tactical.

In PR your bullets go anywhere except where you aim at, not realistic at all lol. It makes firefights last too long since people barely hit anything. In Squad these two good guys with a scope can also easily be taken out.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:10 PM, Aleon said:

PR literally has deviation instead of sway. I'm confused.

Yes, I reversed those by mistake. (you knew what I meant).

9 hours ago, Axel said:

Nah, i believe PR is still miles ahead of Squad.

I hate to be one of those guys who craps on things, but yes, somehow, Squad doesn't measure up to PR in some ways. Insurgency is such a shell of its former self from PR. The vibe just isn't there.

9 hours ago, Axel said:

Squad as tactical shooter, still has an average tendency towards the shooter element rather that the tactical.

This might be the reason, not sure.

7 hours ago, wingman9 said:

Yes, I reversed those by mistake. (you knew what I meant).

I hate to be one of those guys who craps on things, but yes, somehow, Squad doesn't measure up to PR in some ways. Insurgency is such a shell of its former self from PR. The vibe just isn't there.

This might be the reason, not sure.

I think it’s the pacing, but the upcoming spawn mechanic changes in Squad will make the pacing more like PR.