Sign in to follow this  
DarkCircle

Suggestion: Graphic Option

Suggestions:

Would it be possible to Change name tags of players in your crosshair to a Dot similar to an SL icon? The reason, why I ask for this, is due to long names taking away from my vision. Makes for poor aiming conditions and is unrealistic to battlefield knowledge of a person location w/o radio confirmation.

How I think the 3D name tags should work is like this. Full name displayed at the foot of the other person within 15 meters. From 15m+ allow for a Scaling Dot system based on the distance a person is viewed. Thus allowing the dot to take up less screen on scoped vision.

------------------------------------------------------------

Fix 1-meter tall tree saplings from stopping an APC.

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep up the good work~!

agreed that the name tags do need some tweaking, might not be changed in V12 but its on the list to get dialed in.

10 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

agreed that the name tags do need some tweaking, might not be changed in V12 but its on the list to get dialed in.

Heh, this, and gridlines, are the eternal battle. Both will likely continue to be tweaked for awhile. =)

I just recently found the option to change names to just class load outs. It's actually way better than just names but still clunky with scopes while doing oversight on a friendly pushing a front. 

That said, I would enjoy my suggestion as stated above. Also thanks on responding.