[MEDIC] Ricochet

Who was the coolest SL you've had?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [MEDIC] Ricochet said:

From your experience with Squad, who was your favorite squad leader? What made them the top of your SL list?

BostonMass, LazerBear, Backpack, Scarface and Karmakut top my list because they always have an actual plan and typically execute it well.

Edit, oh and AceHardcastle, GrimShadow, Roomypants and Snowball are excellent as well.

Edited by Zylfrax791

Don't remember the name. It happened just the one time. The guy played like I do. He knew how to give orders, he talked only the necessary and he was willing to go the extra mile to do what the rest of the team wasn't doing. Always, it played out beautifuly because our squad had many players in the same mindset.

And locker room talk? Yes. Of course. But only localy or just a few times over the radio when nothing else was happening.

Any SL that creates the squad (doesn't create it then immediately pawn it off on someone else),  drops rallys, and give objectives to the group are plus 1's in my book.

This guy (the one leading the squad). The dude might not be the serious type SL, but I liked his passion of building fortresses lol. And he's really fun to play with as a squad leader.