Right now the game doesn't really cause players to wait for a medic if only loosing 1 ticket. 

I was thinking maybe have so if you bleed out you loose 1 ticket but if you dont wait and respawn straight away you will loose more tickets lets say 3. just thinking of a way the players will play more tactical.   

Posted (edited)

You'd be amazed how much medic revives matter. I've won games as close as 2 tickets to none.

Teamwide revives often range from 30-90 revives, most of the time around the 50 mark. That's 50 tickets saved by the medics alone.

Since the bleed of flags has been lowered, medic revives and vehicle deaths have grown to the major factors determining the outcome of a game.

So i say, leave it at 1. Else you'll have a few people able to quickly ruin a game.

Edited by oTec

changing ticket loss will not matter to the players that want to get back into the action rather than wait on a medic.. medics have less impact on tickets than vehicle losses or people giving up, the punishment for giving up should be vs the player not against the team, a medic working his ass off will always be wasting his time vs the current ticket giveup scenario.

I'm paraphrasing here but another member put it quite eloquently when they said that "People that don't care about tickets have more of an effect on them than those that do."

This sums up the Medic role perfectly. Until there are real ramifications to death then this unequal equation will continue. A real and tangible variable would be reducing the Rally Point count to three and greatly increasing the HAB respawn timer.

However, ultimately the only real thing that would make the importance of a Medic paramount would be the complete elimination of Rallies and HAB's altogether.

Posted (edited)

@Elad shalom!

I tend to advocate for positive encouragement rather than a negative encouragement. Instead of increasing the penalty of giving up from 1 to 3 tickets, I believe keeping it the same and allowing the medics who patch an incapacitated teammate to full health (bandage+heal) would generate 1 ticket.

Edited by CptDirty

@CptDirty Shalom xD 

I like that Idea even more the problem is it will make the game to long, and I agree that my Idea is not the right way to overcome this problem.

I hope that with the v12 Update we will see the game change from the meat grind its some times right now in v11. 

@Elad Boker Tov

Yeah, we will have to wait and see how the ticket count plays out with the new medical system coming in V12 :) 

Wouldn't it be better for the Game to increase the spawn time substantialy, either generally or increasing whenever you die ?

This would make waiting for a medic preferable and reduce the punishment for the team for reckless play.

34 minutes ago, MADsquirrel said:

Wouldn't it be better for the Game to increase the spawn time substantialy, either generally or increasing whenever you die ?

This would make waiting for a medic preferable and reduce the punishment for the team for reckless play.

I won't oppose to this idea but I find it to be just another penalty, but compounded. I still think we should consider medics revival+heal to 100% to generate 1 ticket to make it a positive engagement between incapacitated players and medics. Time will tell with V12...