Sign in to follow this  
♠DEG♠

Increase Splash DMG on 30mm's

Title says it all...The splash DMG on the 30mm warrior,brad,btr need increase..

i Cant name the amount of times i have landed a Hi explosive round right at a guys feet. only to have him emerge from the smoke like John Rambo runing out of my line of sight...shit i have even landed multiple right next to a guy and had to reload..the guy didnt even have to bandage he just prone and looked at me and ran off into the sunset...

I... actually have to agree with that one.
I too noticed that the 30mm frag rounds seem to have no AoE damage at all, or at least a ridiculously low one.

1+ its more effective to shot the walls with a 50.Cal then with HE through the windows

I hope the suppression mechanics overhaul will make 25-30mm HE good.

Posted (edited)
On 7/30/2018 at 10:45 AM, CptDirty said:

Better or worse than mortar damage? 

Worse 

Edit: I have to add... It is so bad and frustrating that I don't even use the ammo type anymore...ever...just AP and co axle mg 

Edited by ♠DEG♠

51 minutes ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

Worse 

Edit: I have to add... It is so bad and frustrating that I don't even use the ammo type anymore...ever...just AP and co axle mg 

:S

I don't gun armored vehicles that often (maybe 3% of the time) but when I'm gunning the 30mm I'm with you on that one that AP + COAX is my preferred method for most engagements. The only time I'll switch to FRAG is when the enemy is hunkered down in a compound/building and I need that little explosive bit to go off inside of the room/yard/HAB(9_9) they're in. 

On 7/29/2018 at 4:46 PM, Kiwik said:

I... actually have to agree with that one.
I too noticed that the 30mm frag rounds seem to have no AoE damage at all, or at least a ridiculously low one.

I don't gun much, but LAT a lot and frag rockets are the same, you essentially have to hit the guy in the face to get a kill. 

On 8/1/2018 at 11:52 AM, LugNut said:

I don't gun much, but LAT a lot and frag rockets are the same, you essentially have to hit the guy in the face to get a kill. 

Glad it's not just me... I haven't been keeping up with recaps or anything is this acknowledged as a prob by devs? If not let's not let this die considering seems to me that most are in agreement on this

30mm of all kinds need more splash range(extend the maximum splash radius, not the lethal radius), maybe not damage.

RPG frag needs way more splash(it currently has less lethal radius than a grenade, despite having more explosive filler than any hand grenade in game).

Posted (edited)

I’d agree.  I would like to see splash damage range increased on all explosives though.  Leave the lethal blast radius small and increase the range at which splash causes lighter damage.  Would also like to see a concussion effect implemented, particularly for mortars and rockets.

Edited by Noobtastic
Grammar

5 minutes ago, Noobtastic said:

I’d agree.  I would like to see splash damage range increased on all explosives though.  Leave the lethal blast radius small and increase the range at which splash causes lighter damage.  Would also like to see a concussion Effect implemented, particularly for mortars and rockets.

Everything but rifle launched grenades.

8 hours ago, EcchiRevenge said:

Everything but rifle launched grenades.

I didn't play GL kit for a long time. Stopped since they nerfed the splash of the kit so much. have they improved it again? 

16 hours ago, Romby said:

I didn't play GL kit for a long time. Stopped since they nerfed the splash of the kit so much. have they improved it again? 

No, but it's fine.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:42 PM, Noobtastic said:

I’d agree.  I would like to see splash damage range increased on all explosives though.  Leave the lethal blast radius small and increase the range at which splash causes lighter damage.  Would also like to see a concussion effect implemented, particularly for mortars and rockets.

Yep, I'd like to see this as well.