hello everyone,

I have been playing Squad for quite some time now and i have noticed it lacks a few features. I will list what i think should be added below

• Possible Gun customization (More Scopes, Suppressors and so on) 
  • Nvidia in-game clips feature added in
  • Changeable Scope reticle color's
  • Laser sites on the site of guns on top etc.
  • Mag checking and Chamber checking your weapon
  • Gun jams/overheats if too hot
  • Weather system - Sand storms, Rain and it could snow at higher elevations on certain maps etc. 

Just some things i wanted to give my input on since the game is progressing well in my opinion and think some or all of these features would be great to see in-game some time down the road.

Thanks everyone, 

Mike

Safe to say there are multiple topics already on the forums for each one of these. Do a search

As for suppressors, they're not used in a conventional setting for regular infantry which is the reason they're not in the game. 

Bear in mind that we're just basic soldiers, usually with the most basic and cheap equipment available, not elite special forces.
So no suppressors for us, no NVGs, no laser pointers or laser sights...
At least for now :)

One can only dream

yeah i know i'm aware of that. just some things i had in mind that would be nice to add into the game some time down the road. love the game over all it's fun and the gun fights a reminder of when i was in service myself. I crave to go back into service and that's why i Love squad. it feeds me those cravings of wanting to go back to Iraq and Afghanistan. The brotherhood that we all have for each other when serving overseas. working as a "Team" or group. just my input on things. I know this isn't ArmA 3 or any other FPS like Insurgency where you can full customize your weapons player gear etc. 

thanks for giving your side of the input and I respect everyone's as well. we all have our opinions and this is one thing games lack but it's understandable with Squad. 

Mike 

@OfficialMikeJTv, I'm sure that as soon as modding kicks it up a notch you'll get to play with those gadgets. As for the vanilla version of squad, no one knows but the developers what they're planning on putting in the final version. Your best bet honestly is to find a group with the same mindset and play with them.