Z-trooper

[image Heavy] Z's Library Of Models

I noticed some of the models have the killflash and others don't. Is that going to be functional or is that just cosmetic?

This forum needs "like/upvote/kudos" functions. Hot-damn thats lookin great. Looking forward to seeing it fully clothed.

been subbed as /u/-davey- for some time now. Thanks for keeping the updates flowing.

As for here, it might be more useful to slather awesome updates in karmic-shows of appreciation instead of 3 pages of "Its awesome" comments.

I want to help the devs know I'm watching, and anxiously aware and stoked on the updates, but a high quantity of "thanks" comments can kill a thread or make it painful to find qualitative feedback.

Thanks for all the positive words, I may even reward you with something else I am working on once this has been wrapped up.

Next time you will see it, it will probably have some fancy textures on and be in game.

Just a screen shot of you zoomed in on something in-game would make me blow a load :)

Added some new renders of the ACOG, AKM bayonet (knife) and RPG-7 with a whole bunch of different rockets for those of you interested.

Please note that both the knife and the RPG are not a big priority at this very moment. Just something for you to look forward to.

I LOVE that you guys put the kill flash on the ACOG. As much as I like the ACOG it looks 10x better with the killflash

I have noticed that your edges are too hard... so i want to show you this guide that i have found for my self some time ago, i think it can be pretty helpfull...

188549544e0262e8694c05f92cc79509.jpg