west

[|56|] Canadian Gaming

Posted (edited)

[|56|] Canadian Gaming

Hello Everyone,

My name is West, recently with a few buddies I decided to strike out on my own and see if I can get a Canadian gaming community up and running. We started the server a few weeks ago and have been seeing consistent 80/80 nights with beautiful green server health. The name 56th comes from the original MOHAA clan I was a part of way back in 2002, the 56th Canadian Legion, unfortunately with the arrival of WoW the clan membership took a hit and the clan folded. If you are looking for a laid back and friendly group of players who welcome 1000+ hour vets to brand new players this is the place. We have about 10 members as of now but are growing fast. Quick and easy server popping starts around 16:00 mountain time and we have been seeing the server stay full until about 01:00 on most night.

Feel free to join our discord and say hi, we have been building a solid group of regular players aswell.  [|56|] offers both paid and unpaid memberships aswell as public players getting whitelist by donation. Thanks for taking the time and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Name : [|56|] Canadian Gaming

Discord : discord.gg/xurkfxs

Server Location : Montreal, Quebec

Language : English

Edited by west

Been a successful first month, we are up to about 20 members and are consistent in having a full 80/80 green server nights. We are always recruiting and looking for new members. Laid back and new player friendly, feel free to stop by discord and say hi !

I can attest to that  I played a couple times on your server,  Great games and super nice guys.

Coming up on month 4. Up to 39 active members and a server that has been running flawlessly. We are always looking to add new members to our ranks, whether you are brand new or a 1k vet we accept everyone. We have also decided to commit fully to the V12 test and have switched our box over to that and will run it until the update drops.

Feel free to visit our discord and have a chat,

discord.gg/xurkfxs

56thCanadian.com

Broke 50 members and still going. We are looking at branching into the modded server game aswell, if you are looking for a place that's laid back and just looking to have fun. Give us a shout and join our discord,

discord.gg/xurkfxs