phongski99

HELP Game crashing with error -LoginId:EpicAccountId:eb070f4140129b1ee8633b8e31ff42eb EpicAccountId: You do not have any debugging symbols required to display the callstack for this crash.

Hi guys,

I continually receive this error and my game crashes I've tried uninstall reinstall  clear cache data etc .. nothing helps it gets frustrating at times as I am only new to the game

any advice ?

specs 

i7700

16gb ddr3000

gtx1080

• Could you provide me Squad log file for me to look at?

The default save location for squad log files is %LOCALAPPDATA%\Squad\Saved\Logs

• Are you getting random CTDs? (Crash to desktop)

If you have razor synapse installed, deactivate it

Please refer to the below article 

On 7/19/2018 at 8:50 PM, samwiseOrigin said:
  • Could you provide me Squad log file for me to look at?

The default save location for squad log files is %LOCALAPPDATA%\Squad\Saved\Logs

• Are you getting random CTDs? (Crash to desktop)

If you have razor synapse installed, deactivate it

Please refer to the below article 

I am having same issue soon as i click play it will bring up a quick splash are of squad then goes to the ue 4 error message all drivers and everything is up to date and this is a brand new pc...

I7 8700k 1060 6GB
 this pc should run this just fine. I need help as this is the only game i bought my pc for. 

Thank you 

33 minutes ago, Plivesse said:

I am having same issue soon as i click play it will bring up a quick splash are of squad then goes to the ue 4 error message all drivers and everything is up to date and this is a brand new pc...

I7 8700k 1060 6GB
 this pc should run this just fine. I need help as this is the only game i bought my pc for. 

Thank you 

Get me a log file and refer to the "How to ask for help in trouble shooting" topic and turn off anything that might cause to crash