The basic grenade usage options (underhand and over hand) options are fine. But would there be a possibility to add an animation/ option for a way to toss grenades through doors, corners and windows without over exposing yourself. Such as approaching the edge of an opening, using right click underhand option. Something similar to this where only the arm is exposed. 

Edited by InsertUsername

1 hour ago, InsertUsername said:

The basic grenade usage options (underhand and over hand) options are fine. But would there be a possibility to add an animation/ option for a way to toss grenades through doors, corners and windows without over exposing yourself. Such as approaching the edge of an opening, using right click underhand option. Something similar to this where only the arm is exposed. 

Myself and everyone else I typically play with has no problem pitching nades into open windows and doorways without exposure. Practice on Jensen's Range.

Just now, Zylfrax791 said:

Myself and everyone else I typically play with has no problem pitching nades into open windows and doorways without exposure. Practice on Jensen's Range.

I dont have a problem with it, but that doesn't mean that more effective options cannot be available. 

RO2 had a nice grenade toss tied to its cover system, which would require a similar sort of deal here. 

20 hours ago, Smee said:

Thought thats the way you play normally bending bullets :)

On 7/19/2018 at 1:32 PM, Gatzby said:

http://www.cornershot.com/

...it's a thing.

On 7/18/2018 at 2:38 PM, Shaldag said:

Also guns that shoot around corners:P

Yes, it is a thing. But the military doesn't use it, especially in a regular line unit.

Although I agree that it's not that hard to toss a grenade without too much exposure, I also think it would be nice to be able to toss it like in the video you posted.

Not sure whether that would be high priority for the devs or not though :/