Sign in to follow this  
-LEO-

Flickering Ground

Posted (edited)

Hey i am quite new to the game but i came across some issues.

If i use SMAA or T-FXAA the groundtextures start to flicker especially when i look arround.

My setup : Gigabyte GTX1060 6gb / i53570k / 16 GB RAM  ---> besides Squad my setup is working fine 

Edited by -LEO-

i've seen this before... i don't remember what the problem was but i think your graphics card's memory bandwith is getting limited... can't really think of anything else

Try This

1. Open nVidia control panel and go to Manage 3D Settings. Look for Program settings and click on it. Then look for SQUAD and select it .If you do not see SQUAD > Click on ADD to add SQUAD to list of programs. 

2. If Squad is there scroll down to > Texture Filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization > if it ON change it to OFF .

See if that helps.

On 18/07/2018 at 6:51 PM, -LEO- said:

Hey i am quite new to the game but i came across some issues.

If i use SMAA or T-FXAA the groundtextures start to flicker especially when i look arround.

Same here, except I've AMD R9 280X 3G VRAM GPU.

I don't care about it atm as I plan to change my GPU, just to report the problem.

On 12.10.2018 at 1:05 AM, ~ IceNinja ~ said:

Try This

1. Open nVidia control panel and go to Manage 3D Settings. Look for Program settings and click on it. Then look for SQUAD and select it .If you do not see SQUAD > Click on ADD to add SQUAD to list of programs. 

2. If Squad is there scroll down to > Texture Filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization > if it ON change it to OFF .

See if that helps.

Anisotropic sample is turned off.....

I realised in the public testing version there are no problems at all. Unfortunately  the main game still has the problem