Sign in to follow this  
Pastah

Using squad and leader radio should also talk in local voice

Using the squad and leader radio should also make you talk in local voice chat. Mainly because if I am calling out enemies over the radio, the other players that are nearby also hear me calling them.

Edited by Pastah

Make sense. 

Although wouldn't that flood local comms a lot more? If this were to be implemented, I'll find myself as the SL take a few steps back from where most of my squad is to not to flood their local comms. 

Leader radio is only for sl's normal players don't need to know wat some other squad needs to do or where to shoot mortars. And locations in local should be directions and in squad it should be how to atack that location.

I think a better option would be a audio que for when the SL is talking / is talked to in command chat.

Something like that random chatter from the fob radio or anything like that, just a small audio que so your local mates know that you are talking would be great. (Or maybe even a UI que so you see that SL is talking in command)

The cocktail party effect with audio is in greater effect when there is 3D audio positioning involved. So squad members will know to leave you alone when you're using command voice chat.