Dear Community,

I'm having some audio issues; When opening squad it cancels all other sounds from other open applications (Be it YouTube, discord and others) and even when running Squad on it own.

Things tried;

The issues isn't from my Audio device (Power beats 3 Bluetooth headset)

-already updated all (audio)Drivers

-ran Other apps as admin

-selected Squad sound to also come thrue my headset (done in sound settings)

-turned off the setting that apps can take over exclusive control over my headset

TLDR; When opening Squad I don't hear anything and other apps sounds get cancelled

Please help me out really want to enjoy squad as supposed to

With kind regards,

Kamirkaze

Just read your Thread and I have to admit that This sounds a little tricky but I think we can work this out, Right now from what I understand is squad is not Apple Certified and your Bluetooth headset requires apple drivers and technology that require the game to maybe be thinking Apple technology. My Recommendation is try synchronizing your Power beats Bluetooth headset with all your programs and when your ready try launching squad and wait til squad main menu plays music if it plays. If it don't play anything wait till the game stays in main menu with no sound and alt tab to your playback Devices on the bottom right corner of

windows and search to see if any sound is being received by any other programs including Squad. 

Results may vary because your Power beats 3 is apple Owned and I CLOUD is required to run.

Please Respond with some information about your blue tooth.. is your motherboard integrated with a Bluetooth or are your using USB Blue Tooth ? 

Hope I can Help you out

From

Nemesis

On 7/13/2018 at 7:09 AM, Kamirkaze said:

Dear Community,

I'm having some audio issues; When opening squad it cancels all other sounds from other open applications (Be it YouTube, discord and others) and even when running Squad on it own.

Things tried;

The issues isn't from my Audio device (Power beats 3 Bluetooth headset)

-already updated all (audio)Drivers

-ran Other apps as admin

-selected Squad sound to also come thrue my headset (done in sound settings)

-turned off the setting that apps can take over exclusive control over my headset

TLDR; When opening Squad I don't hear anything and other apps sounds get cancelled

Please help me out really want to enjoy squad as supposed to

With kind regards,

Kamirkaze

na