Sign in to follow this  
MDMAZING

Good hosting company

What is a good hosting company to host your server at? Locations in europe if possible. Price doesnt matter. :)

I am in the UK and find the smoothest performance on the RIP game servers. Not sure who the host is but I am sure they would be happy to share this information.

6 minutes ago, suds said:

I am in the UK and find the smoothest performance on the RIP game servers. Not sure who the host is but I am sure they would be happy to share this information.

Hopefully :)

I don't have experience with rental game servers for Squad but when I used to run ARMA III group way back, I ended up going with a dedicated box as opposed to a single server rental. If you can get a dedicated box from a reputable company and install the server files yourself on it you would be better off in general for stability and up time. Not to mention if you get higher specs for the dedi box you could potentially run 2 or 3 server simultaneously. 

@MDMAZING if you open the servers tool in steam you can see the IP of servers, you might be able to learn the host with that information.