Sign in to follow this  
Rusty

Rusty's Full Match Playlist

Posting my full length matches here. Usually unedited. I want to record quite a bit in CPA so once Squad hits Alpha and Beta we can re watch these videos and wonder how we survived without prone, tanks, and other things too. Enjoy and thanks to all the guys I play with. 

Build 1566

Build 1710

Highlight Reels

Keeping this thread as just links to playlists because I plan on uploading 100 videos by Steam Alpha. I'm more of an archiver youtuber than short condensed videos. I like full matches but I will also have some highlight reels too. Thanks guys

Nice, will put your video on the CPA week 1 playlist. In the future, could you add the build version so that I would help me ?

Nice, will put your video on the CPA week 1 playlist. In the future, could you add the build version so that I would help me ?

In the title or description? Yep I can add a build number to it for sure. I'm guessing you would like the actual build number and not like "week 2 CPA"  ?

Build number will be better, I would rather see it in the tittle so that I don't have to launch the video to see the build number ie saving more time :)

Build number will be better, I would rather see it in the tittle so that I don't have to launch the video to see the build number ie saving more time :)

What about creating a new playlist for every new build? 

What about creating a new playlist for every new build?

That's was planned by youtuber needs to put the build version so that I can put the video in the correct playlist accordingly because I'm sure people will upload some content of week 1 in the incoming weeks

http://forums.joinsquad.com/index.php?/topic/3186-%40-Youtubers%2C-suggestions-on-video-title

Ok I see, In the future I will append my title to read something like Squad 1442. Now how can I help you in adding my preexisting videos to the correct playlist. I'm sure that will save you a ton of time. 

"Squad | build 1566" would probably work nicely.

ill probably add a watermark to my future videos that denote this, too

Ok I see, In the future I will append my title to read something like Squad 1442. Now how can I help you in adding my preexisting videos to the correct playlist. I'm sure that will save you a ton of time.

I wish you Youtubers could but it seems that only the one who created the playlist can add videos.... However try this :

Save the CPA XXXX playlist on your YT account, then when watching your video, try to add your video to the CPA XXXX playlist.

Some of your video already in the CPA week 1 playlist

"Squad | build 1566" would probably work nicely.

ill probably add a watermark to my future videos that denote this, too

Something like SQUAD/ Closed Pre alpha/ build XXXX, so that people bear in mind that it's in pre alpha stated

Something like SQUAD/ Closed Pre alpha/ build XXXX, so that people bear in mind that it's in pre alpha stated

Updated Links at the top of the page. 15 fresh unedited clips from 1710

Nice work Rusty!! :)

Hey Cheers! I enjoy uploading the full matches and its easy to do.