DragonSpace

[Critical Error]Rocket art. Rocket disappear after shoot

CRITICAL ERROR!!!! :o

Yeah known bug...

I can already hear someone saying : "But it's early access". To which I respond: Put that reasoning in the trash bin where it belongs. Early access is just a pathetic crutch and continuing to use it will not result in you getting any better. If you are in a car accident and suffer muscle atrophy afterwards from being bed-ridden in the hospital then not exercising and working your muscles will only make you weaker and more feeble. Such is the same with other avenues of life. If you continue to neglect fixing a bug that makes a vehicle unusable then you will just continue to allow the condition elsewhere to worsen. Do not allow yourself to become comfortable with negligence for it will only compound itself into a greater issue. 

If it were me I would be damn ashamed to know that an entire vehicle that still spawns for the insurgent team is totally non-functional and I would get that problem solved.

End.

1 hour ago, Kamerad Bryce said:

If it were me I would be damn ashamed to know that an entire vehicle that still spawns for the insurgent team is totally non-functional and I would get that problem solved.

You can still use it for transportation so it never lost it's basic function. The bug on the arty truck is in no way game-breaking, insurgents still have a fleet of other more effective vehicles to choose from. The arty truck should be fixed, sure, but dramatizing the situation isn't the way to go about it.

19 hours ago, Kamerad Bryce said:

I can already hear someone saying : "But it's early access". To which I respond: Put that reasoning in the trash bin where it belongs. Early access is just a pathetic crutch and continuing to use it will not result in you getting any better. If you are in a car accident and suffer muscle atrophy afterwards from being bed-ridden in the hospital then not exercising and working your muscles will only make you weaker and more feeble. Such is the same with other avenues of life. If you continue to neglect fixing a bug that makes a vehicle unusable then you will just continue to allow the condition elsewhere to worsen. Do not allow yourself to become comfortable with negligence for it will only compound itself into a greater issue. 

End.

lol RADA want their queen back.

It's sorted in V12 tried it.  Been a bug from about v10 - v11

On 11/1/2018 at 11:48 AM, CptDirty said:

You can still use it for transportation so it never lost it's basic function. The bug on the arty truck is in no way game-breaking, insurgents still have a fleet of other more effective vehicles to choose from. The arty truck should be fixed, sure, but dramatizing the situation isn't the way to go about it.

LOl man. I exaggerate to arouse and inspire, to provoke thought and compel action. It is all ok now though, for V12 update has been released.

On 09/11/2018 at 7:18 PM, Kamerad Bryce said:

LOl man. I exaggerate to arouse and inspire, to provoke thought and compel action. It is all ok now though, for V12 update has been released.

Im not sure thats the reaction ....