Rusty

What Sets Squad Apart From Other Games?

I made this short video to highlight what I think are some aspects of Squad that make it such a great game (lots of work still ahead for the team but the idea is fully fledged). I also built off of what Will has said before "I think there is a vacuum in the genre right now, Squad aims to fill that"

This is great dude. Like honestly fuc||||ng fantastic.

Thanks M81. Its going to be a fantastic next few years I think. 

You perfectly described what makes Project Reality a great game. I hope to see more videos from you in the future!

Thanks M81. Its going to be a fantastic next few years I think. 

I think this is something I also look forward to.  Because the base game already feels good it's going to make the journey that much better.  I used to be heavily involved with DayZ (was part of the pre-alpha team) and that journey is just not fun at all.  I've essentially bailed on it until they hit beta.  But Squad though......just going to get better and better.  I hype the shit out of it to my friends and cant' wait until we hit Steam so I can get them officially on board our gravy train with biscuit wheels.  :D  

I have pinned this!

Thanks everyone. As you can tell I'm excited for the future of Squad and I hope to make more videos like this.

The Team, The Team, The Team!