Sign in to follow this  
west

[|56|] Canadian Gaming

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Steve and myself with a few buddies have decided to get into the server hosting game. Our server will be starting in early July and will be a community built on coordinated teamwork aswell as a being a welcoming environment for new players. The 5 man admin team has a combined 3500+ hours in game and have administered several large gaming groups within squad. If you are looking for a Canadian centered gaming group that works together but doesn't take itself to seriously then come on by and drop a line. If anyone here has been gaming since the MOHAA days you may recognize the name, the 56th Canadian Legion was the first clan I was ever a part of and we had a presence through MOHAA into COD2 and I am hoping to get it revived and going again. I hope to see you guys out there and hope you all have a great day.

Should you have any concerns with bans/players/administrators please dont hesitate to shoot me a message here or on discord. If immediate admin attention is needed just tags @admins on discord and we can remotely help you out. 

Thanks again

56 Canadian General Information

Forum - 56thCanadian.com
Discord - https://discord.gg/xurkfxs

1. Zero tolerance of racist comments / direct personal attacks towards players.
2. Hacking / Glitching / Ghosting will result in an immediate ban.
3. Intentional teamkilling / asset wasting may result in removal from the server.
4. Squad leaders MUST have a microphone. 
5. Trolling / Griefing may result in removal from the server.
6. During peak hours, map votes may be initiated by administration at round start to select the next map.
7. Any action deemed harmful to server population / cohesion may result in removal from the server.
8. Zero tolerance for unauthorized recruiting for non 56th assets. 

Edited by west
Added server rules