So, as a call of duty/battlefield/fortnite/pubg and basically any game that includes a sniper, sniper, I would love to see this in Squad. It would add a long range aspect to it with calculations and precision to kill the target, which I would really enjoy. Using sniper, you should have the classic ghillie suit and modern snipers.

I also want to add this as Im at it; PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE WHATVER ''CLASS'' (or ''team position'') THEY WANT WITHOUT BEING IN A SQUAD. I find it frustrating when having to join a full squad, everything is taken, so I create another squad, and no one joins. Let people use whatever gun they wish, without the need of a squad. 

Thanks

-Albz

Not happening. Squad aims to simulate regular troops and snipers (as you describe) don't really fit that bill.

Ok, lets go with your presumption that everyone should be able to take the class they want to be.  It wont be squad then.   40 snipers vs 40 snipers gets really boring quick. Remembering the PR sniper mod.  Then you say oh only 2 or 3 snipers. If you cant get a kit in a squad game what thinks your get it in a standard game. 

Now your a sniper and the Bradly enrages you from the other side of the map, what you do each time you die. Squad is bringing bigger assets update sniper isn't a needed roll.

What your missing the point about Squad, it's game comms with squad/team play. call of duty/battlefield/fortnite/pubg are not anywhere like squad and hope it doesn't go that way. Squad may not be for you, untill you join the team spirit.  

You do realise you bought a game . Called Squad? And its meant to be different from all those you listedin that its teamwork first

I guess you also want to be able to spawn anywhere without the need of a squad leader?

18 hours ago, ZeqoAlbz said:

So, as a call of duty/battlefield/fortnite/pubg and basically any game that includes a sniper, sniper, I would love to see this in Squad. It would add a long range aspect to it with calculations and precision to kill the target, which I would really enjoy. Using sniper, you should have the classic ghillie suit and modern snipers.

I also want to add this as Im at it; PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE WHATVER ''CLASS'' (or ''team position'') THEY WANT WITHOUT BEING IN A SQUAD. I find it frustrating when having to join a full squad, everything is taken, so I create another squad, and no one joins. Let people use whatever gun they wish, without the need of a squad. 

Thanks

-Albz

I just find this very funny. Not only does he outright say that SQUAD should get features from super casual and arcade games like *cough* fortnite, he also imples he doesnt like being in a squad which implies that he probably doesnt communicate which questions "why did you buy this game?"

19 hours ago, ZeqoAlbz said:

Thanks

-Albz

how many hours you have?

This must be a troll. I mean, that title in all caps, citing BF, CoD, PUBG..... That's quite amusing sir.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, ZeqoAlbz said:

Thanks

-Albz

You can do all of this on Jensens Range!!! Well, except for the ghillie suit, and massive bolt action rifles. Have fun! 

Posted (edited)

I completely agree with everything OP posted, you nerds are just so horrible... You should enlist instead and give us spawns erywhere, snipers, snipers n sum more .50 cal snipers n sum ghillie suits ok

And tanks

And intense aim punch sniper suppresion for all dem immersionz

Edited by Chew_Kok_Long

nah... fu** snipers, railgun ftw!

Why not play PUBG then or any other game of that type that you quoted.I came to squad becouse BF type of game disapointed me a lot with bunnyhopers,cheaters,hackers and so on.

This game is about teamwork, team-play, and weapons that would be used in an actual conflict by the army not the special forces.

Going to go ahead and close this one down. Squad currently has no plans to model snipers, as designated marskmen are more commonly in actual squads. =) For more information on what makes them different, Wikipedia is a good place to start: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_marksman