Posted (edited)

Come on guys, July recap please... urges are real. Give us some T-72 animations :P

July recap within 24h or riot >:(

tenor.gif?itemid=11308080

^Seriously though where's that juicy RECAP?!? :P

Edited by WarEagle751

34 minutes ago, EA_SUCKS said:

0d1.jpg

It's hard to type while covered in honey, but we're getting close. =)

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2018 at 10:49 AM, macgeifer said:

i cannot understand the devs really solved the problem of meatgrinders by generating a obvious new problem. you can quote me in 2 month after playtesting the changes.

50m is a quit big circle. two guys hiding in the bushes or in a hut can block now a HAB without a single action. just staying there the entire round or waiting for reinforcements before attack. reinforcement for defenders? nope! set it to a 5m circle around the HAB and it will be even a strong enough tactic to overrun an FOB with only small manpower. i dont like it and you will see soon why.

I agree that this system they wanna introduce is adding more problems, but i do not think the area of effect should be centered around the HAB. I believe its good the way it is right now as it gives the SLs a challenging decision were they have to weigh the risk of the radio going down while being hidden outside the cap-zone and the HAB inside have better more reliable re-spawn ability or go for the more safer and easier to protect solution of joining the FOB and HAB at the same position to have greater security at the risk of not being able to reliable re-spawn.

My issue with the new system is that I think its going to reduce the effort of destroying a actively used FOB. Right now if you for example know there is an attack FOB in an area that the enemy is actively spawning from and you wanna destroy it you today really need to it as a team effort. You would need people camping the FOB to prevent the enemy from spawning in and you would need someone to dig. if you have extra you could have them watching the surroundings (however most of the times you can effectively kill a FOB with 2 people one camping and one digging.). With the new update you would be able to do both digging and preventing people form spawning meaning you will see a lot more solo FOB hunters going about. Im not sure this is the direction you (Offworld) wanna go with this game. From my perception you been going towards the direction of stimulating teamwork and not stimulating lone-wolfing.

Perhaps use the system you all-ready have in place with the spawn-timer for the spawn waves going up dependent on the amount of enemies in range of the FOB. You can rather make a more significant time increase over completely blocking the spawn ability. Also perhaps using a que/slot-based system with an certain amount of people that can be spawned in at once to not  overcrowd the HAB and you can also use that system too when enemies are near that the more enemies are within range of the FOB the amount of slot to spawn in the way gets reduced too.

If you gradually increases the time in between re-spawn waves on FOBs you will reduce the "meat grind" effect and stimulate more coordinated attack strategies to both take out FOBs used for deference aswell an FOBs used for attack. More coordination for attack -> more teamwork -> more "squad"

Edited by Squad Fox

Hello, the recap is very good, without doubt Version 12.0 will elevate the SQUAD to a new level. Congratulations to all the developers team that come the blidados MBts 

Forgive me for fleeing the subject of this recap but I need to make a request to you for future artillery vehicles to be included on the battlefields of the SQUAD ... The following are the names of the models: M777, self-engulfed howitzer,M-109A6 PALADIN 155mm, M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System and M-142 HIMARS 
The squad is a simulator with enormous potential so I come to make this request and I imagine that other fans of the game also think about these excellent artillery tools.

I hope the new hat does not 1 shot from any direction its anough we have this op hat right now edding range with the same force will be crazy