omgwee

Bought the game today! 31/07/2015

I bought the game today  70$ Tier 2 Squad leader - Founder level. but i have not recieved the cd key.

it says Tier 2 squad leader founder package gives you access to Closed Alpha. now heres the question

Where is my cd key?

Before posting this you should have made a little research on the forums as there is plenty of threads like yours. The game now is in the closed PRE-Alpha, the closed alpha will begin in about 6-7 weeks

I bought the game today  70$ Tier 2 Squad leader - Founder level. but i have not recieved the cd key.

it says Tier 2 squad leader founder package gives you access to Closed Alpha. now heres the question

Where is my cd key?

Welcome mister in our community. 

So you bought Closed Alpha access :) and we are in pre-alpha stage. You have to wait like Martinez said,  6 - 7 weeks :) 

Its short time. 

Meanwhile you can try Project Reality. I think you will definitely enjoy it and you will get some training for Squad. 

Yeah and ... microphone :) dont forget it. 

When i pre purchased with pay pal i forgot i no longer have access to the email my pay pal is registered to  . Is there any way i can get this changed over to my current email? I fully understand the game is in closed pre alpha so im not complaining . Just wondered what my best plan of action would be in this case?

When i pre purchased with pay pal i forgot i no longer have access to the email my pay pal is registered to  . Is there any way i can get this changed over to my current email? I fully understand the game is in closed pre alpha so im not complaining . Just wondered what my best plan of action would be in this case?

PM IronTaxi about it. His profile is here: http://forums.joinsquad.com/user/2-irontaxi