Each of the vehicles in this game whose real world equivalents have turn signals and horns, technical are the first to come to my mind, need to have turn signals and horns control settings. You are more able to communicate with your fellow team members. This game is really missing out! Thank you, and I stand by my thoughts and decision to advocate this assertion.

I am for horns especially the air horns on trucks ;-)

But i fale to see the need for turn signals.

Maybe you would elaborate some more on the turnng signals?

Can we also get air conditioning, and some fluffy dice, the interior is just so bare .... oh and if we can pimp my BTR, nice alloys please and some carbon fibre visors with under rim blue lights... 

even better hydraulics so I can bounce up and down.. would help when its flipped!

I'd love me some horns. Blazing across a map full speed wailing on the horn ALWAYS ends in giggles. You could fit the buggy right between the walker's legs in BF2142, say. =D

Posted (edited)

Ops! sorry, wrong thread! :( 

Edited by Disco

@

Bahrein

The use of turn signals with the vehicles would be as an indicator to people behind you as to which direction you intend to turn. Just like real life. So this can be used to quickly issue non verbal communications to friendlies. You could also maybe deceive enemies watching your movements with binoculars for example into thinking you are about to turn one way but instead turn another. Just some thoughts.

9 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

tbh i kind of want functioning headlights, it gets dark as shit on maps like night chora and dusk gorodok 

Hell man! That's another great idea! I wasnt even thinking of that but it is just another element of what I was thinking which is adding real world features to in game trucks and other vehicles. Thanks for building onto the concept.

In all seriousness, working rear view mirrors would be a godsend when trying to manoeuvre larger vehicles. Especially for logistics trucks when trying to turn around in main bases. 

20 hours ago, Kamerad Bryce said:

You could also maybe deceive enemies watching your movements with binoculars for example into thinking you are about to turn one way but instead turn another.

Horns are necessary to let blueberries know you're about to flatten them. We should get GTA style points for running down morons who don't get out of the road

You lot give me the horn.... :D

Used to love given the horn "Peep Peep" just before dishing out road kills in JointOps, those da days.

4 hours ago, S1mplicity said:

lol Raging I remember it only too well

oh mate! I remember you. Placing Clays on the HUMVEE/Buggies & watch the enemies explode "Peep Peep" road runner....Indeed those were the days.

Welcome to the familia.