Sign in to follow this  
YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife

Are There Plans for Maps More Appropriate for Armored Warfare?

Right now, in my opinion the two really good maps for armor are Yehorivka and Gorodok. Al Basrah, Kohat, and Belaya follow close behind. That's a 5:9 ratio which isn't much. Are there plans to add more open maps for better utilization of armor?

1 hour ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

Right now, in my opinion the two really good maps for armor are Yehorivka and Gorodok. Al Basrah, Kohat, and Belaya follow close behind. That's a 5:9 ratio which isn't much. Are there plans to add more open maps for better utilization of armor?

With the addition of main battle tanks  ,i think that these type of maps would be essential to the game , so lets just wait and see . 

By the way there are some guys from the modding community remaking some great old PR maps , some are perfect for vehicle combat .

Imagine an armor only map(s) that would be cool too.

Why not.

Of course i agree with your suggestion and question.

Yep! We're planning to release one geared for armored combat too. (Talil Outskirts, may have seen it teased now and again. You may have even seen it as the menu screen before the British release. =))

Awesome!!!

btw Axton was making PR Yamalia... he waited for armor to roll in. Sooo... we might get that too? :)