Z-trooper

Kalashnikovs are comin'

DIS MUH FAVORITE THREAD.

I'm not a gun owner but it must be very hard to shoot one of these in real life.

The front sight looks extremely far away, puts things into alot of perspective now :D

lol theyre not hard to shoot at all.
(Izhmash SGL-31, (AK-74 clone) owner)

RkAPEI6.jpg

also, -1 vote for Type 56's, hooded front sights on an AK totally ruin what makes AK front sights so easy to use in terms of target acquisition

DIS MUH FAVORITE THREAD.

lol theyre not hard to shoot at all.

(Izhmash SGL-31, (AK-74 clone) owner)

also, -1 vote for Type 56's, hooded front sights on an AK totally ruin what makes AK front sights so easy to use in terms of target acquisition

Why no bakelite pistol grip :(

Why no bakelite pistol grip :(

my hands are way too big for standard sized AK grips, the magpul one feels a lot better.

i do own a bakelite one though.

my hands are way too big for standard sized AK grips, the magpul one feels a lot better.

i do own a bakelite one though.

Nice! Wasn't sure if it was a comfort thing or just how your bought the weapon... She is beautiful.

Also the AMD-65 is the ANP's weapon of choice... Could we be seeing a new faction there?

Nice! Wasn't sure if it was a comfort thing or just how your bought the weapon... She is beautiful.

this is what it looked like the day i picked it up, brand new:

n0c4RNq.png

and before i owned the 74, i owned a 47 by Arsenal.

V29ie9K.jpg

post it not as link that should also work

then you have it like this 

Last time we did this in PR, I had -10 fps.

It was on our last match, 30+ people of our team all emptied their mags into the sky.

Heh, it actually sounded quite similar :)

By the way, don't all those rounds also land somewhere? Maybe this was just a organised bullet shower mortar attack, no?

I've got two words for ya........

ALLAH AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CHEEKI BREEKI*

Regarding the Type-56.

It doesn't allow us to make it any different than what the standard AKM would be in game in terms of weapon handling, all it would add is a cosmetic difference (and a folding bayonet) as well as a poor front sight for a game.

While it would be cool to have a broader family, I feel our modeling time is better spent on a new weapon or vehicle instead of doing the Type-56.

Unpopular opinion: I like the type-56 ironsight, I do. Nevertheless, its not that important.

Unpopular opinion: I like the type-56 ironsight, I do. Nevertheless, its not that important.

gross.

Awesome, as usual! But I have a question: what do you mean by AKS-74M? Is it latest AKS-74N with black plastic handguard and grip?

Really looking forward to running around as an insurgent with the AMD-65 and maybe a rusty and worn AKMS. Not to mention the Russians and their polymer-furniture AK's! (..maybe some AK-107's for the squad leaders ehy?)

One thing I'm wondering, will the Russian vehicle crews have the PP-2000 like they should?

On another note, would be cool if we actually got Russia's new service pistol, the Kalashnikov PL-14.. but I assume we'll be only using the Makarov "PM" or the MP-443 "Grach" (as the PL-14 is probably too new for the devs to find a way to justify putting it in).

Russians don't use AK-107 and PP-2000. MR-443 is very unpopular in AF RF, too shitty compared to PM.

Russian faction is represented by Armed Forces in Squad. And PP-2000 is piece of crap too :)

Russian faction is represented by Armed Forces in Squad. And PP-2000 is piece of crap too :)

Did you ever shot it or is this youre opinion from youtube videos?

As far i know and read about it. Its a good weapon. Its done for CQB and as pistol replacement.