Z-trooper

Kalashnikovs are comin'

Watch out they are multiplying!  

Just wanted to share something that I have been working on while I have been performing my other duties.

Expanding our Kalashnikov collection, to the benefit of both the Russian faction and the irregular forces, such as our insurgent faction.

CIxYUoN.png

It will still be a little while before you see them in game, but rest assured that they are coming to a battlefield near you!

Expansion to the 5.45x39 part of the family

ybpNYzf.png

And a start to the 7.62x39 family

xw7a1qT.png

I still have 3 more versions to do before I wrap this up and start preparing them for texturing and in game use, and that is the RPK part of the family.

I will be remaking the 7.62 RPK that we currently have in game as well as introducing the RPK-74 and RPK-74M as a part of this.

All of these will behave differently, in terms of recoil and sway patterns, damage (different muzzle velocities) and some will be limited to certain kits, but you will find when the time comes...

Keep in mind that they are all work in progress.

so ready to shoot the rpk, and every variation... sounds exciting! im always a fan of the RPK in all fps's

Awesome to see all these AK variants being worked on. Any chance we might see a Type 56 pattern Chinese Ak?  These are widely used around the world by insurgents.

I'm not a gun owner but it must be very hard to shoot one of these in real life.

The front sight looks extremely far away, puts things into alot of perspective now  :D

Edited by me. TOOOOOO LONG *was here xD

WOW nice done. The models are great also the existing AK ingame is great done!

But are Typ56 planned? They were used on Balkan and Afghan war too. There is "nearly" no modification needed. The one big difference is there Sight System what is closed.

Ak47

2977317802_04b96e400e.jpg

Typ56

type56.JPG

EDIT:

Ok found abit more differences

RoJVdjk.png

How about AK12 family?

Are they already in Russian Common Armee use?

Or Special Forces only?

Wikipedia:

"On 23 December 2014, the Russian Army announced that the AK-12, as well as the A-545, had passed state trials and would be accepted into service with operational units for evaluation. It is expected that both weapons will begin being trialed operationally by Russian forces by March 2015"

if they thought this much.. they wont be firing ;)

BTW edit youre link....press the t twitter button then select media and post the link here....and then it should be "linked"

EDIT: It looks like it doesnt work with this media source.....

got the youtube link for it,

post it not as link that should also work

then you have it like this 

Awesome!!

But I just can't wait to see the G3 :)

And I'm also very interested to see the Russian optics for the AK's. Mainly to see the difference between the one in PR (which was annoying as hell due to the size)