2 hours ago, WarEagle751 said:

Where did you get months from? I've never heard that. They have stated that they were in the testing and bug crashing phase of Alpha 12 when they did there Squad chat. They also said that they will give us a soft launch to test out Alpha 12 to squish some more bugs like they did in Alpha 11. So it won't be too long now. I will say "three weeks" until launch! ;) Also they said that a recap is coming anytime this week. :D

In the interview they said that V12 is a matter of months right now rather than another year like V10 was.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

In the interview they said that V12 is a matter of months right now rather than another year like V10 was.

Direct quote from Squad chat! ;)

"A12 will of course take as long as it needs to be release ready, but it won't be in the order of months. If I had to guess, I'd say three weeks."

OF COURSE THE THREE WEEKS PART IS A JOKE OR MEME, BUT IT SHOULD BE OUT IN THE DISTANT FUTURE LIKE THE END OF THE MONTH OR EARLY NEXT MONTH. WHO KNOWS MAYBE EVEN EARLIER ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Edited by WarEagle751

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2018 at 12:17 PM, L0cation said:

To be honest .... Even great processors can't run the game with soild 60 fps ... But i am patient with the performance improvements , i just hope , for the sake of god , please don't let the bad performance thing something that will just be accepted by the community like in Arma , i don't mind even making the gsme look like Fortnite if it means we'll get smooth gameplay .

Not entirely true, I have a 7700k + 1080ti and I generally see 80-120fps average (21:9 Ultrawide 3440x1440, Epic, SMAA etc etc), it can rarely drop to 50fps on some maps in some situations but generally it can be anywhere from 80-150fps most of the time. So for me Squad runs very well indeed (with decent hardware), the only performance gripe I have is this (see video), but that's been there from day one with absolutely no sign of changing so far :-(

Edited by RipGroove

I haven't played since last christmas.. I'm getting a computer in the mail that's a Ryzen 7 2700X/GTX1080TI with 16GB of RAM (11GB on GPU) so.. after playing this on an i5-6600K @ 4.5 Ghz and a GTX 1050 - what kind of improvement am I looking at? I also bought a kinda crappy (response time) 144hz monitor but I don't expect to reach that in any Unreal Engine 4 powered title..