Jump to content
Trevdog

Crashing Consistantly

Recommended Posts

Game keeps crashing after 10 minutes of being launched. Restart my computer and able to play for about 30 minutes before it crashes again.

Specs: Intel i5, GTX 960, 16gb vengeance ram, windows 10, drivers are updated for everything.

pastebin log https://pastebin.com/tDAiABad

Edit: no other processes are running except squad and steam while playing.

Edited by Trevdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

 

We all suffer from it.
In the end it is just a Squad bug.
Do not believe the stories of clean your cash and that kind of nonsense
 
It is not normal that you have to close programs, etc.
If you have a PC, with only Squad and nothing else, then you have the least trouble,  :-)
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Trevdog said:

Game keeps crashing after 10 minutes of being launched. Restart my computer and able to play for about 30 minutes before it crashes again.

Specs: Intel i5, GTX 960, 16gb vengeance ram, windows 10, drivers are updated for everything.

pastebin log https://pastebin.com/tDAiABad

Edit: no other processes are running except squad and steam while playing.

Use MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner to monitor your cpu, ram and vram use in game. You may be running out out of vram, drop settings and limit fps to ensure this does not happen.

Squad only crashes for me and most of my Squad friends if we are in queue on map change. there is the odd exception in game of course but it is very rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SHO-SHIN said:

Use MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner to monitor your cpu, ram and vram use in game. You may be running out out of vram, drop settings and limit fps to ensure this does not happen.

Squad only crashes for me and most of my Squad friends if we are in queue on map change. there is the odd exception in game of course but it is very rare.

11.2 supposedly fixes this crash, and a few others.

 

11 hours ago, Erdogan GoatDictator said:

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

 

We all suffer from it.
In the end it is just a Squad bug.
Do not believe the stories of clean your cash and that kind of nonsense
 
It is not normal that you have to close programs, etc.
If you have a PC, with only Squad and nothing else, then you have the least trouble,  :-)
 
 

Why would you tell someone to not clear their cache every update like the devs advise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can agree with ErdoganGoat. Clear cache not help,  problem absolutely random , crash happens very often one day, then can simply dissapear for couple days.

"Direct3DDeviceIMContext->Map(Texture,0,D3D11_MAP_READ,0,&LockedRect) failed at d:\g\pipelines\release\S\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11RenderTarget.cpp:1110 with error  DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG"

It's game problem. Optimisation problem etc, or from server side somehow affect driver not response, or maby it's  EAC conflicts with files inside game or Engine problem. Sometimes it's crash when server lag and freeze once or sometime it's lags with some freezes, then they gone without crash, you can play ~5 mins and game crash, sometimes lags appear when you SL and open map , mark enemy then lags gone,you play 5 mins and crash again. Sometimes you can play 4 maps without single crash. Map name doesnt matter, you can play gorodok and no crash with full server, then you play next day and it's crash.

I do almost everything to fix with alot info inside my topic:D Looks  like It's can't be solved by user. Other replys like you have not enought CPU, RAM, VRAM, your HDD broken, your windows broken -  it's bs by 3 simple reasons;

1. My PC not lower then minimum system requirements written by devs

2. VRAM,RAM working fine on other UE4 games, RAM,GPU was checked for health bench and stress test, same as HDD.

3. Windows clear re-install with all updates.

All we have to do, it's wait when devs will work to fix this OLD issue since v9 where crash was not so often as now. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×