Today while playing Medic I patched a downed blueberry and tried to revive him but got a  "Player is not on your team" message. He was clearly on my team. It was very odd.

I got that several times too

I will try to explain, probably there was another downed body next to this guy (or close), and that body was the one that got patched...

sometimes it`s close, other times it`s far, the game does not register the correct body and that confuses us

its a bug

I noticed that bug more then once dont worry medic bugs are normal this days ;-)

Happened to me at least 3 times during the free-weekend ; I had to yell "Traitor!" and left him on the field

#sad

... On a serious note, I need to make a bug report on this ; have it on video :P 

6 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

Happened to me at least 3 times during the free-weekend ; I had to yell "Traitor!" and left him on the field

#sad

... On a serious note, I need to make a bug report on this ; have it on video :P 

Ooooo this things are nothing compared to when your teammate is dead and his corpse is flaying up and down in the air the whole time and you bandage him but the healing part is not working at all no matter what you do and you need to tell him to give up.