Field-Ops

Squad Trailers Removed?

Have some of the trailers from the Squad youtube channel been removed? I remember the trailer for version 7 being my favorite and I can only find re-uploads of poorer quality. I even used that specific trailer to show off the game to others I talk to about it. Why were these taken down?

10 hours ago, Field-Ops said:

Have some of the trailers from the Squad youtube channel been removed? I remember the trailer for version 7 being my favorite and I can only find re-uploads of poorer quality. I even used that specific trailer to show off the game to others I talk to about it. Why were these taken down?

Maybe they are tyring a different approach when it comes to trailers ?previous versions looked inferior when it came to visuals ( things like player models and animations ) , so maybe they want to make sure people watching the trailers would get the wrong impression , also maybe they want to start making trailers that fucos more on the tactical aspect of squad , becuase currently all the trailers give the impression that squad is just a low budget battlefield clone .

Some trailers with out of date assets were removed a while ago (toward the end of last year), but the bright side is, Lordas (our video editor) has been getting better with each release, so hopefully you're enjoying some of the latest trailers. =)