DanielNL

Bradley gunner view

Please allow for an even further zoomed-out view, currently it's really zoomed in, makes me get dizzy as I don't see the ground directly in front of the Bradley.

On 2018-06-11 at 12:03 AM, DanielNL said:

Please allow for an even further zoomed-out view, currently it's really zoomed in, makes me get dizzy as I don't see the ground directly in front of the Bradley.

Zoom depends (should depend) on the zoom level of the sights on the vehicle. Not something devs should mess with because someone doesnt like it. I don't know if the current zoom for the sights on the Bradley are accurate though.... 

Ideally we would have an option for each seat in armored vehicles to have different  "modes"

- all seats: default view.... looking thru the viewports that are realistic to each vehicles seat (like post scriptum)

- for gunners: looking thru the target reticle or targeting screen system

- for vehicle commander & driver: ability to open hatch and freely look around outside the hatch (commander can use binoculars)

Don't think we will be adding this soon, but that would be the ideal route to take with the vehicles, to give a deeper sense of presence and "weight" to a vehicle when inside of it, so you feel less disconnected/camera-like when inside an armored vehicle