Okay, I assume this might have been asked countless times, but my search didn't bring up what I was looking for.

My problem is this: I have the veteran skins in my inventory and also activated in my game, but they never show on the weapon. A few patches ago they used to show up sporadically (mostly in the firing range for some reason) but now they don't seem to appear at all. Did the skins get switched off or something?

Any help or tips is appreciated.

The skins are not working at the moment, they will come back sometime in the future.

Seems like the founder skins are never working. Kind of annoying.

14 hours ago, AsOiX said:

Seems like the founder skins are never working. Kind of annoying.

They're still on the list, but we're ultimately more focused on getting things like suppression and tanks in the game right now. We are looking forward to 'em too, though!

On 6/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, Gatzby said:

They're still on the list, but we're ultimately more focused on getting things like suppression and tanks in the game right now. We are looking forward to 'em too, though!

You guys are doing great job! Hope supression and tanks will come out soon, skins are last thing...

Posted (edited)

Loved it when they worked, getting accused of hack for having desert coloured M4 . :) lol

Would love to see some more special event skins. play over veteran weekend or donate and get one.  

Edited by Smee

I personally think there are a lot more smarter things to do in this game and it will be a waste of human resources.

When smarter stuff are done why not and put some exstra skins in,why not for forum activity,for more then 1,000 hours in game and so on.

On 8/7/2018 at 4:15 AM, Bahrein said:

I personally think there are a lot more smarter things to do in this game and it will be a waste of human resources.

When smarter stuff are done why not and put some exstra skins in,why not for forum activity,for more then 1,000 hours in game and so on.

I don't think new skins should be added after the game is released, they should be a special thing for players who contributed to the kickstarter and alpha/beta testing process.

1 hour ago, Sparcany said:

I don't think new skins should be added after the game is released, they should be a special thing for players who contributed to the kickstarter and alpha/beta testing process.

The skins from the Kickstarter won't be available to anyone else. There's already been some other skins for players who played while an event was active I recall so there's potential for more eventually.