Zeroid

Bushes should slow you down, or use up extra stamina, or...

Movement in bushes should come at a cost, if technically feasible. This suggestion might be more applicable to games with a lot of bush, like Post Scriptum. It seems a bit mental that I can rush a position, by running length ways through a hedgerow. That said, this could be quite annoying if implimented... but... I shouldn't be able to rush through a hedge for 100M...hmmm extra stamina drain might be the least annoying fix... just want to ensure realistic movement around the battlefield, unless soldiers typically sprint through hedges and bushes... perhaps pressing the spacebar is required to penetrate said bush/hedge, to get to the other side... hmmm

Nice thought, but would it be worth the server calls. or alike. all the information to slow someone a bit, we have wire which is enough. 

6 hours ago, Zeroid said:

Movement in bushes should come at a cost, if technically feasible. This suggestion might be more applicable to games with a lot of bush, like Post Scriptum. It seems a bit mental that I can rush a position, by running length ways through a hedgerow. That said, this could be quite annoying if implimented... but... I shouldn't be able to rush through a hedge for 100M...hmmm extra stamina drain might be the least annoying fix... just want to ensure realistic movement around the battlefield, unless soldiers typically sprint through hedges and bushes... perhaps pressing the spacebar is required to penetrate said bush/hedge, to get to the other side... hmmm

I understand where you are coming from , but i gotta say that if more movement nerfs of any kind would be applied to the game ,  i would probably kill myself becuase i already feel like to movement could use a little boost .

I could support a stamina drain in an extreme situation like moving through a hedgerow for an extended period of time. I can't think of where that really applies on Squad maps though. 

How about not allowing sprint through bushes, just normal walk speed with no stamina penalty. Or if your moving through a bush you are forced to walking speed without the regen of stamina, make the stamina regen neutral so it doesn't go up or down but stays the same for the duration of movement through the bush.