Sign in to follow this  
Crios

Constant VRAM crashes since v11.1

I've noticed I'm not the only one to experience this and I can only imagine what the cause of the issue is.  Ever since v11.1, virtually every single round I play I end up having a VRAM crash with the error stating I don't have enough memory to allocate textures ect...

PC specs are 
I7 3770k at 3.4Ghz
GTX 980ti 6Gb
16Gb DDR3 Corsair RAM
Windows 7

I was not getting this issue before, and have even lowered the graphics settings to try to fix this issue to no avail.  Some details that are important are:  Preload texture streaming is OFF.  Distant shadows OFF.  AO/lense flare/Motion Blur is OFF.  Settings on epic, lowered to high I still get VRAM crashes.  Resolution is 1920x1080 even though it is lower than what I was playing before this update (without issues.)  Tried SS at 1.5, 1.25, and OFF... VRAM crashes on every single one.  The crashes seem to happen especially when I ADS or use Binoculars to zoom in, and also immediately upon dying (like instantly as I die I get the crash)

I have cleared cache, I have set sound quality to low...everything except reinstall the game, which I am going to do tonight.  As I said, I have only a bad guess at what the issue is and that guess is a memory leak. 

just now ran a STAT UNIT during startup and in a real round on a server.  Results are as follows - stable 9.4 ms for GPU on main menu.  15-30 ms for GPU in-game, with random spikes up to high 90s that last just an instant.  Not even sure what this means but figured it may be important.  

Any help or information would be much appreciated, I have 1100+ hours in this game and truly love it, but this is absolutely unplayable.  Why boot up the game when I know I can't even play a round without crashing?  Just isn't worth it and I've spent hours trying to fix this on my own, including a full dusting of my PC.