Minipops

Little White Helicopter Pt.2

I found a little white helicopter on one of the maps. No one has ever mentioned it and i wondered if there was any significance to it. Like an easter egg. At any rate, my original thread was hardly something worthy of being locked..

It was the lack of info or point to the thread that probably lead to it being locked. A bit like this one. Perhaps if you state what map it was and where it would be more interesting.

Sounds like it might be a drone copter controlled by a soldier or command tent for observation and sneak attacks behind enemy lines.  But it should probably be black if it's used at night time.

10 hours ago, Minipops said:

Find it yourself..

Oke so what is the actual point of this thread? Last thread you asked for a free copy of PS since you found some white helicopter. Are you going to explain what your actual point is or are you trying to troll?

Now you have people searching all over for this little white helicopter. If there was a reward for it you would be best off posting a screen shot before someone else does. Easter eggs are all over the maps though and none have resulted in a reward afaik.

Can confirm. I've seen it twice now. Here is a hint. There is an actual helipad with it landed in the center. Tiny white blackhawk helo.

Posted (edited)

I've seen it before too. Big desert map with villages for hint.

Edited by WarEagle751