i have not been able to load squad because i have to boot my pc with driver signature enforcement disabled as booting it normally doesnt work ( it just says booting error and doesnt tell me anything else) but when i try to load squad it tells me that because of the way i boot my pc the anti cheat doesnt run therefore not letting me launch the game. I am just wandering if theres a way for me to get around this, without having to get a new pc. is there a way to force the anti cheat to run? or a way to trick the game into loading? also I have tried running the command app as administrator and typing bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
bcdedit.exe -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF but I have had little success.

You should probably look into fixing your windows installation rather than having to find a workaround for every program that is messed up with the strange situation regarding how you're booting up ^_^ 

EAC requires some low level access so I'm guessing there won't be much hope for you getting it running with your current situation. 

Posted (edited)

dont worry im fixing my windows 10. something to do with the updates and how they didnt install properly :P

thanks for the reply

Edited by RamboMax 2k12